Important Things To Consider to Sell Your Watch
Sell Your Watch – checklist
There are many factors that go into evaluating the price of a watch. Certain brands hold their value better than others and certain collectible watches can be worth much more than they were originally bought for. Some of the things that affect the value of watches are the following:
- Desirability & demand for certain brands & models.
- Materials of the watch (Gold, Steel, Titanium).
- Condition of the watch
- Movement type (Automatic, Manual Wind or Quartz)
- Short term trends & styles
- Current list price of the watch