Sell Sterling Silver in Bal Harbour
To get the right price for your silver items with ease, Sell Us Your Jewelry provides expertise-based services to the sellers. An easy and simple solution, our services are just a click away: visit our web-portal at www.sellyourjewelry.com. For your convenience and comfort, our sales specialists are online and you can consult them regarding the selling and/or buying of the precious silver.
It is hence, an easy method to get the worth of your silver item and if you agree with our assessment/net-value, buying/selling is done on the spot. In Florida, we are providing our services to buyers and sellers through multiple in-house facilities. Among our numerous showrooms, the Bal Harbour showroom provides services in Bal Harbour and surrounding areas!
Silver is among the oldest metal used for body adornment. For a long period, silver not only served the purpose of making/designing jewelry articles for people but was also utilized for decorative ornaments, flatware, and boudoir items.
During the Victorian period, when eating with fingers was considered unethical, silverware served the purpose of dining. Due to less net value in comparison to other metals like gold, palladium, and titanium, it is pushed aside and hence the Victorian age silverware and decorative have earned the value of antique, causing a surge in its price.
Bal Harbour Showroom
Buyers can bring their selling silver to our Bal Harbour showroom and get a done deal in the following three simple steps:
- Book an appointment with us by visiting our showroom.
- Our gemologist determines the price of the jewelry by the standard market prices.
- If agreed to our offer, a deal is signed, and immediately the price is paid.
You can visit us from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time) from Monday to Saturday.
Silver in its Various Forms
- Fine Silver
- Sterling Silver
- Argentium Silver
- Coin Silver
- Nickel Silver
- Silver Plated
- Silver filled
Among different types of silver jewelry, sterling silver has achieved a great ornamental value due to its strength and beauty. Sterling silver is an alloy of silver (in abundance) and copper and most high-quality sterling silver items are stamped with a “fineness” or “quality” mark. This mark designates the precious metal content of the jewelry, and under federal law, it must be accompanied by a maker’s mark or registered trademark. Sterling silver can be used in the following items:
- Coffee/Tea set
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Silver Bowl
- Silver tray
- Sterling Hollowware.
Silver and History
Sterling silver, being commonly associated with estate jewelry and as obvious from a study of history, it can be categorized into the following timelines:
- Georgian Silver Period (1745-1830)
- Victorian Silver Period (1837-1901)
- Arts & Crafts Movement (1860-1910)
- Art Nouveau Silver (1890 – 1910)
- Art Deco Silver Period (1920–1930)
Among different eras, Victorian Period silver had a far greater value, and once, it had attained the same value of high-quality gold and diamonds. This was because the Victorian common society was lacking in the knowledge of the silver regime and it was only used by the rich/elites to liquefy their wealth.
Silver in the Victorian times was dependent on how much silver was used to coat items – such as triple and quadruple silver plating which meant four times the amount of pure silver than normal. It’s incredibly rare, however, today to be able to find and/or buy any of the Victorian silver due to their extremely high net worth value.
Yet, as techniques improved, the net value of silver diminished and therefore it became more affordable for the average household. And gradually, the rich then began to fall out of love with the material as lower classes had gained more access to it.
Silver and Safety
When you take care of this form of jewelry is a proper manner, sterling silver can last for a lifetime. Being a sterling silver owner, you are aware of the fact that the pieces will still look the same even after forty years. Some of your most favorite pieces can become an heirloom in the future ahead. High quality 925 sterling silver isn’t even cheap now. The cost makes it up owing to the durability of the metal that makes it ideal for daily wear.
Sterling silver on exposure to airborne compounds, tarnishes in black color, thereby causing devaluation. To avoid such a problem, silver sterling must be kept with care and covered in a cloth separate from other metals.
Several products have been developed for the purpose of polishing silver that serves to remove black tarnish from the metal without damaging or warping it. Because harsh polishing and buffing can permanently damage and devalue a piece of antique silver, valuable items are typically hand-polished to preserve the unique patinas of older pieces!
We, Sell Us Your Jewelry, deal in all kinds of jewelry, ranging from gold, silver, palladium, and titanium. We also deal in jewelry made from gemstones, for instance, diamond, ruby, sapphire, and amber.
We also deal with repair services, like battery replacements, polishing, and bracelet resizing. Last but not the least, we take a great deal of interest in estate jewelry, whether antique or vintage!
Sell Sterling Silver in Bal Harbour to Number 1 Jewelry buyers!
Looking to sell Sterling Silver in Bal Harbour?
- Find and research a Sterling Silver Buyer: Silver buyers can offer prices based on what they find on your silver flatware or simply on the price of silver. This happens because silver buyers are looking to melt and sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour. We look for pieces we can refurbish and give a new life to. We buy sterling silver flatware to provide collectors and sterling silver enthusiasts, meaning that we will offer the most cash for a uniquely beautiful silverware set or silver flatware piece.
- Get a Free preliminary Sterling Silver Quote: This is the way you can assure the best price for your silverware. Once you have an idea of what the cost of silver is and maybe some information on the silver flatware you want to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour you can request a quote for your piece. With us, you don’t need more than a few images of your silver flatware for us to consider buying it.
- Visit the Showroom or talk to their Sterling Experts on the phone: The best way to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour is one that gives you confidence in the process. Sell Us Your Jewelry gives you the option to walk-in the store or talk over the phone with our sterling silver buyers. Our sterling silver experts have years of buying experience providing them with resources to give you the highest accurate appraisal for your sliver flatware when you decide to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour us your piece.
- Request an Easy Shipping Box & Confirm the price for your silver: While some silver matching services make you ship them your sterling silver flatware just for a quote, we allow you to review our preliminary offer before you ship. We also make it easy and simple to send us your sterling silver valuables. Once you review the preliminary silver flatware quote, we send you a box where you will be able to carefully wrap and ship your valuables directly to us for a final review of your product.
- Get cash for your metals and sterling silver: The entirety of the sterling silver flatware process is not one for you to rush through. From the moment you decide to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour to the second you get a quote for your piece there are a thousand questions that can cross your mind. With Sell Us Your Jewelry every one of those questions can be answered quickly via phone, email, or in our Miami Beach showroom. We make it easy to get the most cash for your silver flatware and we strive to provide you with the best service throughout your silver flatware selling experience.
Find Where to Sell Sterling Silver in Bal Harbour today!
Sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour with confidence in a secure process to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour. Whether you decide to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour online or in a physical location, we are confident that with Sell Us Your Jewelry your experience will be personal, secure, and invaluable. We offer sterling silver quotes in person, online, and over the phone.
You can visit our showroom and talk to an expert about the sterling silver flatware you want to sell. As the #1 place to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour, we are conveniently located in Miami Beach near Palm Beach and Broward County. We buy sterling silver sets from all over the nation and some international locations as well.
To sell Sterling silver in Bal Harbour is a complicated art to value for some, but we help make it easy to not only sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour but also to understand the value of your sterling silver. We work to provide the best selling process when you come to us to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour. We don’t just push the fact that we are the best in the business because our history of being Sterling Silver Flatware Buyer in Miami since the 1980s has established us as the best place to sell sterling silver in Bal Harbour vintage and antique silver flatware.